Wednesday, November 9, 2011

FunFunFunFest

When FunFunFunFest first announced the line up for this years festival I was mind blown. It looked unreal. The mix of genres and styles spread out over 5 stages was incredible. I knew that it was a must that I go. I ended up securing a three day pass and immediately got everyone I knew to hurry and buy passes as well. Day one was crazy. My favorite acts from Day one was easily Public Enemy and Passion Pit. Oh and can we just say now Danzig is never allowed back in Austin. Day two picked up right where day one left off. Started out at the blue stage where Active Child performed. They came out with a harp and blew my mind. By the time they had finished the crowd had built up significantly. Death Grips, M83, Ra Ra Riot, Cecil Otter, Childish Gambino and Spoon rounded out the second day with outstanding performances. Day three. All I have to say is Odd Future and Slayer made this day absurd (in a good way). Both groups turned in two amazing performances that put a punctuation on what has become the greatest music festival in Austin.




No comments:

Post a Comment